11 April, 2022

Stranded: Name Request

With the very positive response to the 'Stranded' series. I've decided to get you all involved!


You are fortunate (or unfortunate) enough to live in a world with the Swap Clinic. And that Swap Clinic just got shut down forever stranding you in whatever body you happened to be in at the time!


Fill out the form to get your name (and maybe your situation) in a future Stranded caption!

Stranded: Name Request (link)


NOTE: Results will be randomized! No guarantees any information you submit will be kept the same.


7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is awesome. I love how you can make all these great ideas interactive 👍 I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in, i just want to become a gorgeus big boobs woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just filled out the form as Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! Should be interesting. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing idea.
    I filled out the form this morning. I hope that I make the cut. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sort of a Russian Roulette but better odds than getting drafted into the Army which with my choice of zhanges would be only an option instead of a mandate like it was!

    ReplyDelete